What is the normal life of a dry cell golf buggy battery?
Q What is the normal life of a dry cell golf buggy battery?
A.Electric Golf buggy batteries usually last for approximately 2 years, this can vary from battery to battery with variables causing some batteries to last for longer than others, these include
- The length of your golf course.
- The weight of your golf clubs and golf bag
- The amount of support you require from the buggy
- The amount of time spent in the rough or long grass
- How often you play golf.
- How quickly the battery is put back on charge.
- The quality of the battery.
- The size and suitability of the battery for the job.
Not all batteries will last 2 years, this is an average some will last longer some will be worn out sooner.