New Hill Bill 2021 has Just Arrived at a Great Price
Battery Powered Electric Golf Buggies Direct to your Door!
2021 Hill Billy Electric Buggy $1099 including lithium battery umbrella holder and bucket ring.
Optional Seat Assembly $99.
For a well-designed, great value cart, with no frills or gizmos to bump up the price, the choice is simple, Hill Billy
- Plug'n'Play battery. No fiddly wires or connectors to contend with
- 3-way folding system. A joy to use
- Simple, elegant, cleverly engineered design
- High Specification Alloy frame for lightness, strength and durability
- Compact folded size easily fits into car boot
- Comfortable soft-touch handle and simple fingertip control
- Adjustable bag support holds your bag securely in position
- Powerful 200 watt whisper quiet motor avoids any on-course noise distraction
- Quick-release wheels, with low-profile, treaded tyres.
- Comes complete with charger and a Lithium battery
The new 2021 Hill Billy Electric Buggy inherits the best aspects of the immensely successful Electric Buggy Models. It comes with a new widescreen display making it even easier to use. The powerful lightweight lithium battery is the thinnest on the market and now comes with a 2 year warranty. Complete with a powerful 200 watt motor and low profile sports quick release wheels, the Hill Billy is for those seeking unbeatable performance and reliability. Backed by a 2 year warranty the Hill Billy is the ideal entry level option.
- Unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system
- New widescreen display
- High performance low profile Chassis
- Thinnest lithium battery on the market
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less during each round of golf
- Powerful whisper quiet 200w Motor
- 2 Year Warranty on the trolley
- 2 Year Lithium battery warranty
Hill Billy 2021 Buggy $1099 to order click here.
Make your life easier...
- Unique Plug'n'Play battery - with no fiddly wires or connectors, you're on your way in seconds.
- Easy 3-way folding system opens like a dream.
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 200 watt motor
- High specification, strong yet lightweight aluminium frame Hill Billy is the lightweight battery powered golf trolley – so easy to lift from the boot
- Quick-release wheels with low-profile, treaded tyres
Furthermore, with its sleek, ultra-modern design, the Hill Billy electric golf trolley is easy on the eye and easy on the pocket, too.DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO UPGRADE TO THE 2021 HILL BILLY
Free Umbrella Holder
Free Sand Bucket Ring Assembly
Optional Drink Holder $35
Optional Seat Assembly $99
Upgrade your electric golf buggy battery to Lithium today !
Now Available 26Ah Lithium Battery and 4A Automatic Charger $500
Lithium Golf Buggy Batteries are
Weighs only 3kg. Easy to lift, steer and go downhill. Less wear and tear on you and your buggy
- FASTER 20% faster than lead acid.
12.8 volts of power, does not slow.
Maximum Power for the Full Round
Charges in less than 4 hours.
Designed to last over 5 years.
BGB Lithium batteries will fit all 12 volt Electric Golf Buggies and come with a battery bag and a special adaptor provided to fit your buggy connection
Battery Golf Buggies - Lithium Battery
Your new 22Ah Lithium Battery & 4A Charger for $450
BGB 18Ah Lithium Battery and 14.4v 4A Charger $400 after trade in
BGB 26Ah Lithium Battery and 14.4v 4A Charger $500 after trade in
SPECIAL - ORDER an 18Ah Lithium Battery WITH A NEW EZICADDY GREENHILL RELAXT BUGGY FOR $300 SAVE $100
Ezicaddy 180PU Buggy $995 to order click here.
Greenhill GT Buggy $1095 to order click here.
Relaxt Stowaway Buggy $1195 to order click here.
WHY UPGRADE TO LITHIUM
10 reasons to upgrade to a BGB Lithium LiFePo4 22Ah Battery for your 12 Volt Electric Golf Buggy.
1. Lighter to Lift - Lithium is 30% the weight of lead acid, 70% Lighter Lifting.
The BGB Lithium Battery weighs around 30% of an equivalent Lead Acid Battery .
BGB Lithium LiFePo4 22Ah Batteries weigh 3kg Lead Acid 22Ah Batteries weigh 10kg
You have to lift and carry the battery to your car, lift out of the car and put on your buggy, lift back into the car and lift and carry again when you get home to recharge the battery.
Four times a day 10kg Heavy Lifting or 3kg with lift ease.
2. Lighter to Drive - 23% Lighter Effort Required.
If your buggy weighs 10kg, Golf Bag 10kg and Lead Acid Battery 10kg, Total weight 30KG.
To drive your buggy around the course for 4 hours, each time you change direction or go downhill you feel the strain of the 30KG.Changing to Lithium saves 7kg which is over 23% of the overall equipment weight. Making a huge difference if the effort required to steer around the course and hold on downhill.
3. Less Wear and Tear - 35% Less to Transport
Your buggy currently carries 20kg, 10kg Golf Bag 10kg Lead Acid Battery.
Changing to Lithium saves 7kg which is 35% of the equipment carry weight.
The result is less wear and tear on the buggy wheels, tyres, clutches, motor, gearbox and frame.
Every part is less worn with a 35% reduction in the payload saving in repairs and replacements.
4. Faster - 20% Faster wheel speed
LithiumLiFePo4 batteries provide 12.8 Volts of power increasing the wheel speed by 20% over a 12 Volt Lead Acid Battery. Extra speed to use when going uphills or when you have to catch up.
5. Charges Quicker - Fully Charged in less than 3 hours after 18 holes
The BGB 14.4V 4A Automatic LiFePo4 Lithium Battery Charger charges you battery in less than 4 hours after a powering your buggy around 18 holes of golf.
6. More Capacity - 33 to 36 Holes on one charge
The Lithium LiFePo4 12.8V22Ah battery provides a capacity to travel 36 holes on most courses. If you are playing match play or feel like an extra nine or even 18 on some courses you have the capacity. You can even top up the charge while having lunch to guarantee you have plenty of excess capacity.
7. No Slow Down - Full power for 18 Holes
The Lithium Battery provides 12.8 Volts for the full round of Golf and over 12 Volts up to 36 holes. No Slowing down on the last few holes.
The Lithium Battery Management System inside your Lithium Battery delivers the constant power to your buggy and turns off when capacity is exhausted. The BMS also protects the battery from Over Charging, Over Discharging, Over Current Draw and Over Temperature Operation.
8. Longer Life - Designed to perform for over 5 years
Lithium batteries are designed to provide over 1000 cycles to 80% of Capacity. Over 5 years normal usage. The battery performance is maintained by the BMS throughout the life of the Lithium Battery.
9. Less Battery Use - More Freewheel operation
As the overall weight is less during the operation of the buggy with a lithium battery the percentage of time when the battery is required to power the buggy is reduced and the free wheel time is increased saving more battery power for a later day.
10. Increases Smiles
- Every time you pick up your Lithium Battery you notice the lack of effort required and this usually causes a Smile, especially from long term lead acid users .