Powerbug NX Lithium Golf Buggy
Introducing the NX - The next generation of electric golf trolley from PowerBug
The PowerBug has proven itself over the last 20 years with industry leading build quality, reliability and practicality. For 2023 the platform has been completely revamped and modernised with a new design whilst keeping the same core fundamentals expected from a PowerBug machine.
28 Volt Power System
Our new 28.8v high torque battery and drive train system handles even the most demanding courses and conditions with ease.
Capable of 36 holes on a single charge the lightweight hard cased battery simply slots into the battery tray without any external connector cables to plug in.
Folding the PowerBug NX could not be any easier. A simple single-action mechanism folds and un-folds the NX in just a couple of seconds.
Whilst the folding mechanism is extremely easy to use, the framework is built with longevity in mind. Heavy duty materials ensure the frame does not wear out over time and stays rigid through many years of use.
Anti-Clog Front Wheel
Vigorously tested during the fiercest of winters, large clearance between the front wheel and the housing prevents any mud clogging when used in the winter.
Remove the entire front wheel assembly without the need for additional tools allowing for easy cleaning of the NX without the risk of getting any of the electronics wet.
An updated handle design features handlebar style grips & USB charging port.
The handle screen display is adjustable to help visibility in all lighting conditions.
On screen battery level meter with speed adjustment 1-9 in 0.5 increments, allowing for the perfect walking pace for all golfers.
Ready to tackle any condition the NX features heavy duty low profile rubberised wheels and tyres. The tyre tread and material has been proven to work flawlessly in both summer and winter conditions.
To save extra room when folded, the wheels can be inverted to reduce the overall width of the trolley.
Built-In Accessory Station
The NX is equipped with a built-in accessory station as standard.
Ready to fit a full range of accessories, and if you're an existing PowerBug customer all of your old accessories will be compatible with the NX trolley.
Warranty & Support
PowerBug NX trolleys & batteries are equipped with our 2 year manufacturers warranty.
Enjoy peace of mind with your new trolley knowing you have full warranty cover & backup support.
NX Lithium Features
- The new 28.8v power system provides perfectly balanced torque and relaibility for even the most demanding of courses & conditions.
- 36 hole NX power Lithium battery supplied as standard.
- Invert the rear wheels when folded to save more room in the boot of the car.
- Rubberised tyre tread provides ultimate traction all year round.
- Fold the NX up and down within seconds with the single-action folding mechanism.
- Large clearance between the front wheel and the housing prevents any mud clogging when used in the wet and sticky winter conditions.
- Remove the entire front wheel assembly without the need for additional tools.
- Increase or decrease the speed control in 0.5 increments allowing for the perfect walking pace for all golfers.
- Set the NX to run and park automatically for up to 50 yards.
- The handle screen display is adjustable to help visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Charge your mobile or GPS device with the on-board USB charging port located underneath the handle.
Weight & Dimensions
Folded Dimensions: 77cm (L) x 57cm (W) x 41cm (H)
Folded Dimensions (Wheels Inverted): 77cm (L) x 38cm (W) x 41cm (H)
Trolley Weight (Battery Removed): 9.5kg
THE POWERBUG HAS PROVEN ITSELF OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS WITH INDUSTRY LEADING BUILD QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND PRACTICALITY.
OPTIONAL - Electronic Braking System
Down Hill Control (DHC)
Down Hill Control (DHC) allows the trolley user to automatically maintain a constant speed when walking down hill, preventing the trolley from running away when descending a hill on the course.
In addition to the Down Hill Control, the NX DHC also features a parking brake, eliminating the risk of the trolley rolling away whilst unattended.
- Manage your trolleys speed as you walk down hill or stop on a hill to take your shot. Perfect for hilly courses.
- DHC Trolley Weight (Battery Removed): 10kg
Powerbug NX $995 to order click here.