Ezicaddy Product Warranty
EziCaddy Product Warranty
New Product Warranty - effective June 16th 2014
The Warranty is given by Battery Golf Buggies Pty Limited trading as EziCaddy, ABN 24 002 291 714. The Warranty applies to the Ezicaddy Buggy identified by the serial no. It is provided to the original and subsequent owners using the Ezicaddy Buggy within the country of purchase during the Warranty Period.
The coverage commences from the date of purchase The coverage is for 24 month Warranty Period for all buggies, from the date of purchase on the golf Buggy (comprising frame, motor and gearbox) and a 12 month Warranty Period from the date of purchase on the electronics, handles, clutches, wheels, axles and battery charger. Battery Warranty - Lead Acid 6 months - Lithium 24 months.
Subject to the exclusions referred to below, this Warranty covers the correction, during the Warranty Period, of any Buggy defect related to materials or workmanship and advised to an EziCaddy retailer or Authorised Service Outlet, by repair or at EziCaddy s option by replacement.
If the Ezicaddy golf buggy is considered by the customer to be faulty within the Warranty Period, it is to be returned to EziCaddy or its nominated agent for testing, freight to be paid by the customer. If the Ezicaddy golf Buggy, after testing, is determined to be defective under the terms set down by the manufacturer, it will be repaired at EziCaddy's cost.
Warranty work undertaken (including parts and labour) will be carried out at no cost to the Buggy owner. However, this work should not be confused with servicing for which a charge is payable.
Your Warranty does not extend to the following damage:
- Damage caused by an accident, misuse, neglect, fire, theft or moving objects striking the Buggy
- Damage caused by industrial fallout, chemicals or sealants
- Damage caused by atmospheric fallout or flood, hail, salt, etc
- Damage caused to batteries by over discharging due to excessive use, or sulphation due to leaving in a discharged state for prolonged periods
- Damage caused by overheating due to inadequate ventilation during charging
Servicing such as lubricating axles with petroleum based jelly, tightening of pivot points, general cleaning (do not hose down use damp rag only) which are required as part of normal Buggy maintenance
The electronics are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase
Handles, Clutches, Wheels and Axles are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase
Lead Acid Batteries are warranted for 6 months from the original date of purchase. Lithium Batteries are warranted for 24 months from original purchase date.
If the battery is considered by the customer to be faulty within the Warranty Period, it is to be returned to EziCaddy or its nominated agent for testing, freight paid by the customer. If the battery, after testing, is determined to be defective under the terms set down by the manufacturer, it will be replaced.
If the battery after testing, proves to be within the manufacturers specification and not replaceable under warranty, then a nominal testing charge and return freight will be charged to the customer's account.
The charger is warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase
This Warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Misuse or abuse of the Buggy
- Operation of the Buggy after the defect is known
- Failure to carry out proper maintenance services (refer to owner's manual)
- Alteration of the Buggy by anyone not authorised by EziCaddy
- Fitting of parts or accessories not recommended by EziCaddy
- Any work carried out on the Buggy by anyone except an authorised EziCaddy reseller or authorised Service Centre
- Fair wear and tear
Items such as the variable speed controller potentiometer and wheels which are subject to wear and tear will only be covered for fair wear and tear
EziCaddy will not accept liability for any damage caused to goods in transit from the customer to the Company or any of its agents.
This document supersedes all other previous warranty correspondence